null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Infosec news bytes - 2016 year in a review by Arpit
- RAT - Kill or Get Killed! (Speaker - Karan Bansal) by Sandeep Singh
- IoT Security Risks & Challenges by Ankit Giri
- Pentesting iOS Applications by Saurabh Mishra
1. Prior registrations are mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet
2. The event registrations are required for prior planning and arrangement so please attend the meet if you register.
3. The details you enter on this website will only be shared with the venue sponsors.
4. Please carry a photo ID proof at the venue
|Date||Saturday December 17 2016|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||11:30 AM|
|End Time||03:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Registrations & Networking||11:30 AM||11:45 AM|
|Introduction & Chapter Updates||11:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Infosec news bytes - 2016 year in a review||Arpit||12:00 PM||12:30 PM|
|RAT - Kill or Get Killed! (Speaker - Karan Bansal)||Sandeep Singh||12:30 PM||01:15 PM|
|Breaks||01:15 PM||01:35 PM|
|IoT Security Risks & Challenges||Ankit Giri||01:35 PM||02:20 PM|
|Pentesting iOS Applications||Saurabh Mishra||02:20 PM||03:00 PM|
|Feedbacks & Next Meet Discussion||03:05 PM||03:15 PM|
B 5, Tower 4, 4th floor, Okaya Centre,
Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone:0120 401 5200.
How to reach the venue:
- Take auto from Noida City Center Metro station
- Take auto from Vaishali Metro station (via NH24)