null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Reflective and Stored XSS by rakesh
- News Bytes by Basaveswar
- Intro to Threat modeling by Shivendra
- OWASP ZAP Tool Demo by Marudhamaran Gunasekaran
- Shell Shock by Sharath
|Date||Saturday November 22 2014|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Reflective and Stored XSS||rakesh||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Introductions||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|News Bytes||Basaveswar||10:30 AM||11:15 AM|
|Networking session and Break||11:15 AM||11:30 AM|
|Intro to Threat modeling||Shivendra||11:30 AM||12:15 PM|
|OWASP ZAP Tool Demo||Marudhamaran Gunasekaran||12:15 PM||01:05 PM|
|Shell Shock||Sharath||01:05 PM||01:55 PM|
|Feedback and Next meet discussion||01:55 PM||02:00 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.