current trend security news bytes
discuss about the new exploits and all
A highly motivated cyber security enthusiast and professional. As an experienced security researcher I am primarily focused on collecting and analyzing evidences from digital systems to track user-based activity that could be used internally or in civil/ criminal litigation. Having a firm understanding of computer forensics, penetration testing tools and techniques to investigate data breach intrusions, tech-savvy rogue employees, advanced persistent threats. Been trained on a variety of operating systems, investigation techniques, incident response tactics, penetration testing techniques in order to solve challenging scenarios. To this end, have been taught critical forensic analysis techniques and tools in a hands-on setting for Windows- Linux- and Mac- based investigations. Worked on automating of vulnerability assessment framework for network device configurations.
Engaged in giving awareness sessions and conducting security workshops to various schools, colleges and corporate teams in and around Kerala, Coimbatore and Bangalore.
Currently working as:
1. Head of Research & Development and Technologies, ZinnoX Business and Technology Solutions, Bengaluru, Karnataka
2. Director and Head of Research & Training at Infomedia Research and Training Institute, Palakkad, Kerala.
Associate Member, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS)
• CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (CEH V10)
• IBM HADOOP PROGRAMMING
• IBM BLOCKCHAIN ESSENTIALS - DEVELOPER
• IBM BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION DEVELOPER
• CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT (CISE)
• Analyzing and processing Big-data by integration of structured and unstructured data
sources for insights
Feb 20, 2019 | National level Conference on Recent Technologies in Computer Science and its Applications
• Securing art using blockchain digital certificates
Oct 10, 2018 | International Conference on COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE
• Application of Data mining on Social media to predict and tackle spreading of threats like Blue whale game
Oct 7, 2017 | International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies (ICNGCT - 2017)
Starts at Saturday July 20 2019, 10:40 AM. The sessions runs for 15 minutes.