How to Start a Chapter
First of all, I would like to thank you for your thoughts on supporting the community. A null chapter in each state of India is a dream for us.
Basic steps to starting a chapter
- Get in touch with Sandeep –
firstname.lastname@example.org Pankaj -
- Share the contact details for yourself and at least two more people interested in starting a chapter.
- Go through the checklist we will share to do a pre-null meet.
- Once you are clear about the checklist, go ahead and plan for a pre-null meet.
- Once the meet is done, confirm all the checklist items we require for documentation.
- After this, give us a few days to discuss, finalise, ask you more questions and then we will have a brand new null chapter.
Last edited: 2021-04-18 15:16:25 +0530