null Hall of Fame
And here comes our much awaited Hall of Fame page. This page will list down all the contributors of null community. It has been years since we started and many folks have put blood and sweat to make the null community what it is today. It is time to honor them for their contributions.
Refer to Security page on guidelines for reporting security vulnerabilities.
- Nikhil Rane for reporting
http url for confirmation linkFix commit
- Shreyas Ghevariya for reporting
Mixed Content Warning (http image called from https page) in template page
- Rajat Sharma for reporting
Stored XSS abusing Profile Image Uploads
- Venkat Malla for reporting
Cache-Control header privacy issueFull details
- Muthukumar Marikani (unknown_person) for reporting
- Aman Kumar for reporting
Missing SPF record in null.co.in DNS settings
- Rahul Maini for reporting
Stored XSS in Event Session Page
- Pritesh Mistry for reporting
Host Header Redirectionvulnerability
- Abin Joseph for reporting Tab-nabbing vulnerability
Responsible Vulnerability Disclosure
- HTML Injection in search parameter by Prayas Kulshrestha
- Cross Side Scripting (XSS) in website parameter by Manjot
- Information Disclosure (Full Path) by Sabari Selvan
- Various vulnerabilities by Sneha Rajguru
- Cross Side Scripting (XSS) in website parameter by Noman Shaikh
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS) in search parameter by Security Mines (Naren Jangra)
Want to see your name here
If you would like to contribute or have already contributed - reporting bugs, doing backend work etc, please send us an email to
security --AT-- null D0T co D0T in.
- This page is not for listing meet/workshop speakers. Your name is already published in the events section.
- The final decision to put the name on this page depends on your contribution and the decision of the null core team.
Last edited: 2022-07-02 16:48:00 +0530