The talk is an introduction to Large Language Models (LLMs) and associated security risks. The talk will also touch upon threats and risks to consider when building applications consuming LLM APIs.
- Understanding AI Terminologies
- An Introduction to Generative AI and LLMs
- Inner Workings of LLMs
- Applications and Deployment Models for LLMs
- AI and LLM Threats and Risks
- Creating Secure Applications Consuming LLM APIs
Starts at Saturday October 07 2023, 01:10 PM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.