Brief: The entire world is moving towards e-commerce and cashless payments hence the talk describes about the underlying concepts of payment industry. Today's session covers the below mentioned points.
1. Overview of the prime player - CARD
2. Elements of card and its significance
3. Contents of track data and EMV chip
4. Types of transaction - card present and card not present
5. Phases involved in transaction processing
6. Overview of PCI DSS
Session time:30-40 minutes
Working as security analyst with HSBC Software Development Pvt Ltd since 2 years. Work profile includes working on security incidents, identity and access management projects, compliance audits..
Starts at Saturday February 13 2016, 10:15 AM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.