The art of Android Application hacking null Delhi Meet 19 March 2016 Combined [null + OWASP] Delhi Chapter March Meet
Android owns 80% of the mobile market share, despite many zero days coming almost every quarter. Being a security researcher, love towards android automatically increases because of its cool architecture and a huge arena to explore for bugs. This session will dwell into the basics of android application security and few of the interesting findings.
- Basics of android application architecture.
- Where to start? What to do?
- What ifs, with your own android device?
- Few interesting vulnerabilities.
- This is cool, I want to be a android app hacker. What to do next?
With the unconditional love towards security, be it applications or networks, I have been hacking since 9+ years. Founded ENCIPHERS, a security consulting and training company.
Starts at Saturday March 19 2016, 11:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.