null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Owasp Mobile Top 10 - M9: Improper Session Handling by Apoorva
- Exploiting Version Control Systems by Anant Shrivastava
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing by Ishan Girdhar
- Android rooting Internals by Anto joseph
- Kerberos Golden Ticket by Asish
|Date||Saturday August 29 2015|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Owasp Mobile Top 10 - M9: Improper Session Handling||Apoorva||09:30 AM||10:00 AM|
|Introduction||10:00 AM||10:15 AM|
|Exploiting Version Control Systems||Anant Shrivastava||10:15 AM||11:00 AM|
|Cross Origin Resource Sharing||Ishan Girdhar||11:00 AM||11:45 AM|
|Networking session and Break||11:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|Android rooting Internals||Anto joseph||12:00 PM||12:45 PM|
|Kerberos Golden Ticket||Asish||12:45 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.