null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Working with Web Goat Vulnerable Application by Jagan Mohan
- Security News Bytes by suraj pratap
- OWASP Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process by Akash Mahajan
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) with Maltego by Nutan Kumar Panda
- Win 8 Mobile App Pen-testing by Anand Tiwari
Announcing null/OWASP/G4H Bangalore July meet-up on Saturday 19th July 2014.
Please note that all Bangalore null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
The schedule for this month’s meet is as outlined below:
|Saturday July 19 2014
|Open to Everybody
|Working with Web Goat Vulnerable Application
|Welcome and Introduction to Combined null/OWASP/G4H Meet
|Security News Bytes
|Tea and Coffee Break
|OWASP Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process
|Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) with Maltego
|Nutan Kumar Panda
|Win 8 Mobile App Pen-testing
|Feedback and Selection of Topics for the August null meet
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.