General hands-on event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Bug Bounty Hunting by Abhinav Mishra
This is an invite only workshop on first come first serve basis.
Note - We have recieved overwhelming responses for the workshop. The number of registrations have already exceeded the limit so we are closing the registration.
Interested participants need fill the google form on the below link:
Click Here to fill the google form
Note: We will close the registrations as soon as the number of registrations reaches 40.
Final list of participants will receive an email with venue and other details one day prior to the workshop.
The Game of Bug Bounty Hunting - Money, Drama, Action and Fame
List of Topics to be covered:
1. History of Bug bounties
2. Difference between Penetration Test and Bug Bounties
3. What is the X-factor? How to get it?
4. How a Pentester turns into a bug bounty hunter?
- Platforms, ways to participate
5. Bug Hunter Methodology
- The tricks and tips
- Practicals of approaching a target
- Creating the best possible of the scope
- Where to look and what to look for
- XSS, CSRF, SQLi, IDOR .....
- How much important is the report ?
- Best tools to use
6. Let's do it right now....
7. Legal issues and being safe
8. Best of the submissions - Hackerone
9. Hackers to follow, blogs to read
10. How to Learn and improvise
Basics of web/mobile application security
Ability to ask questions and laugh on jokes
|Date||Sunday August 28 2016|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Bug Bounty Hunting||Abhinav Mishra||11:00 AM||03:00 PM|