null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- iOS App Runtine Analysis by Swaroop Yermalkar
- Bypassing Corporate Security by Aamer Shah
- IOT Exploitation - II by Abhinav Chourasia
- Using Hydra by Sankalp Bastakoti
- CTF(Capture The Flag) Approach by Chandrakant
September combined null/OWASP/G4H session.
|Date||Saturday September 10 2016|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|iOS App Runtine Analysis||Swaroop Yermalkar||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|Introductions||10:15 AM||10:30 AM|
|Bypassing Corporate Security||Aamer Shah||10:30 AM||11:00 AM|
|Break||11:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|IOT Exploitation - II||Abhinav Chourasia||11:15 AM||12:00 PM|
|Using Hydra||Sankalp Bastakoti||12:00 PM||12:30 PM|
|CTF(Capture The Flag) Approach||Chandrakant||12:30 PM||01:15 PM|
|Feedback and Next Month Session Planning||01:15 PM||01:30 PM|
No. 33, Prestige Dynasty Ulsoor Road, Sivanchetti Gardens
Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.