Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- IoT Exploitation by Arun Mane
- IoT Exploitation by Sneha Rajguru
IoT Exploitation Part II
IoT Exploitation Agenda:
- Android native code briefings,
- Firmware reversing Introduction ,
- Firmware reverse engineering techniques,
- ARM assembly introduction,
- Zigbee exploitation,
- Bluetooth BLE reversing.
Event will be followed by a Hardware CTF.
- An IoT/Hardware based CTF contest will be held at the end of the sessions. The best performing woman will be rewarded with a pass for Nullcon 2017 conference due to be held in Goa on 3rd & 4th March, 2017!!
Hardware kit will be provided for hand-on and it should be shared between 2-3 attendees.
Please bring your own spike/extension chord & internet connection.
Laptop with either VMWare/Virtualbox.
Note: Filling up the google form link provided below is important to get
yourself shortlisted for the workshop & only shortlisted will get mail for
|Date||Saturday January 28 2017|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||04:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|IoT Exploitation||Arun Mane||10:01 AM||01:00 PM|
|IoT Exploitation||Sneha Rajguru||01:30 PM||04:30 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.