Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Windows Kernel Exploitation by Ashfaq Ansari
We are conducting
n|u Humla session at
Windows Kernel Exploitation. This will be a hands-on session where attendees will be introduced to Windows Kernel exploitation techniques. We invite people who know basics of user mode exploitation and are really interested in upgrading their skills to attack and exploit Windows Kernel. This is a per-invite based session and will be sending out the invites to only 10 people.
- User Mode Exploitation
- Assembly and C/Python
- Memory Corruption Classes
Hardware & Software Requirement
- A laptop capable of running two virtual machines simultaneously (4/8 GB of RAM).
- 8/16 GB Flash Drive
Note: The VM setup instructions will be mailed later to the selected attendees.
What to Expect?
- Fast & Quick Overview of Windows Internals
- Windows Kernel Drivers Basics/IOCTL/IRP
- Techniques to Exploit Windows Kernel/Driver Vulnerabilities
What Not to Expect?
- Elite Kernel Hacker in One day
- Basics of ASM/C/Python
- Basics of User Mode Exploitation
Note: This session is conducted to introduce Windows Kernel Exploitation concepts to attendees and walk-through/hands-on to help gain confidence in Kernel Exploitation. This is just a
TIP of an
Please fill out the form here https://goo.gl/forms/ooG8JamychzpHhyh2 required to filter out Humla attendees.
|Saturday June 10 2017