n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Culvert by Pearson Scott Foresman [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Linux and Scripting Basics by Suraj Khetani
Below are the topics covered in Puliya:
- Setting up a VM and understanding its connectivity modes
- Basic Pentesting Concepts and terminologies
- Linux command-line and file system basics
- Scripting basics (bash and python)
- Powershell basics
1. VMware player or VMware workstation installed.
2. Personal internet connection should be arranged by the attendees. Personal hot spot or dongle.
3. Attendees should also have admin privileges on device and privileges to turn off Antivirus.
4. 50 GB of free Hard Disk Space.
5. Min 4 GB RAM.
The event is a invite-only event, please do not RSVP in the portal. Fill out your registrations through the Google Forms https://goo.gl/forms/kBQrZ2kDuCIUMeSf2.
Registrations are open till 12th September, 2017 23:59.
|Date||Friday September 15 2017|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||04:00 PM|
|End Time||08:00 PM|