Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Getting Started with Binary Exploitation by Rajesh Majumdar
This will be a hands on workshop for people interested in starting in the field of binary exploitation. The workshop will start with very basic concepts of exploitation, assembly and move on to getting familiar and setting up a lab with tools such as GDB, ASM, etc.
Once the lab is set up we will eventually move to understanding and writing a first exploit
You Should Attend if you're someone:
- Interested in low-level computer stuffs.
- New to binary exploitation.
- Who loves research.
- Who love challenges.
You Shouldn't Attend if you're someone:
- Isn't interested obviously.
- Who already develops exploits. (then it's unnecessary for you)
- Who don't love research. (then you'd find this boring)
Laptop is mandatory for this workshop
Note: Selected Participants will be sent complete details (about system req, venue, etc.) on email.
|Date||Saturday January 13 2018|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||04:00 PM|