n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Culvert by Pearson Scott Foresman [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Mobile Security part-2 (iOS Pentesting). by Romansh Yadav
In this session we will cover the flowing topic.
- introduction to iOS pentesting.
- Security architecture of the iOS operating system.
- Jail-broken detection.
- exploring cydia, iOS pen-testing tool like Clutch, class-dump-z,gdb, plutil.
- Owasp top 10 Attack with One practical Demo.
Please note Pre-requisite for the session:
1) Jailbroken iOS device
2) Laptop with internet connection including burp suite(for dynamic pentesting)
3) Install tool in phone
Big boss recommended tool
Install vulnerable app
|Date||Saturday January 27 2018|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:30 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|