n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Kubernetes 101 by hashfyre
- Kubenetes Security by Nemo
The puliya will consist of two 90 minute sessions by Nemo and Joy who will walk you through all aspects of Kubernetes Concepts and its Security.
These will be a hands-on sessions so please bring your laptops.
|Date||Saturday April 21 2018|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||02:30 PM|
|End Time||06:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Kubernetes 101||hashfyre||02:30 PM||04:00 PM|
|Kubenetes Security||Nemo||04:00 PM||05:30 PM|
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.