null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Threat Modelling by Sai Reddy
- IoT Pentesting -Zigbee by Mr-IoT
- OWASP - DevSlop Project by Arun.S
- JWT 101 by Mohammed Akbar Shariff
- Responder - Windows Exploitation Tool by Aamer Shah
Combined null/OWASP/G4H meet
|Saturday July 14 2018
|Open to Everybody
|IoT Pentesting -Zigbee
|OWASP - DevSlop Project
|Mohammed Akbar Shariff
|Responder - Windows Exploitation Tool
|Feedback + Next month session planning
ThoughtWorks, ACR Mansion
B2 Area, 2nd Floor,
147/f, 8th Main Road
3rd Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560034
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HwtoUm3Mqh32
Landmark : Next to Satya's Bar and Mercure Hotel
- If you are coming from From Inner Ring road get on to Ooty Chocolates road and after a small crossroad this will be on the right hand side.
- If you are coming from the Raheja Residency road then take a left turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.
- If you are coming from Koramanagala BDA complex take a right turn at the small crossroad and this will be on your right hand side.