Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Basics Of XSS by Bittu Kumar
Objective of Humla:
To cover basic and advanced concepts around Cross Site Scripting; bypassing common XSS filters; exploring BeEF.
Table of Contents:
1)Basics of XSS
- Stored - Reflected . Contexts - DOM Based . Source and Sinks
4)Bypassing XSS Filters
Attendees must ensure that they have following --->
2. Command in terminal after docker installation “docker pull janes/beef”
3. Command in terminal after docker installation “docker pull hellboyb2/agnikund”
The attendees should have the basic knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Should have a little knowledge of HTML and it’s tags.
It is a complete hands-on session covering the above mentioned topics. However there will be many other simple exercises running through 6 hrs in day.
Make sure you fill the Google form - https://goo.gl/RTYMcm
- The participants will be selected by the champion(s) based on both online registration and the Google form responses received. A confirmation email with the venue details will be sent upon successful selection.
If you cannot make it to the event, in case of any unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself and give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend. You can unregister by replying to this email with SUBJECT: PLEASE UNREGISTER
In the event that you are not attending and we do not receive 'unregister' notification, we will give preference to other attendees henceforth(due to sheer number of interested attendees) for the upcoming workshop events of null such as humla/bachaav/Puliya. Your cooperation is solicited.
|Date||Saturday January 05 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Basics Of XSS||Bittu Kumar||09:30 AM||03:30 PM|