null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering by Sagar Sharma
Introduction to Reverse Engineering
Table of Content
- Basics of Reverse Engineering.
- Introduction to Assembly Language.
- Disassembling Binary in GDB/Radare2.
- Playing with Registers
By the end of the Session, participants will be able to :
- Will learn about basics of reverse engineering
- How to build and exploit a binary on their local machines
- Hands-on practise on tools- GDB/Radare2
Targeted Audience :
Anyone who is willing to learn about Reverse Engineering, binary Exploitation and their security flaws.
|Date||Sunday May 26 2019|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||01:00 PM|
Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd.,Plot No. 52, Industrial Area Phase 2, Chandigarh