Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Advanced Metasploit by TAS
- Advanced Metasploit by Dhiraj Mishra
RSVP & Questionnaire are mandatory for everyone registering for this event
Last date of registration: 15-JULY-2019 23:59
Advanced Metasploit Humla
- Setup and warmup
- Understanding MSF and its internals
- Getting an initial foothold in our target
- x64 meterpreter vs x86 meterpreter
- Privilege escalation (Specific to Windows 2008 R2)
- Understanding Windows SetImeInfoEx Win32k NULL Pointer Dereference (CVE-2018-8120)
- Porting CVE-2018-8120 to MSF module
- Pivoting & Post exploitation
- CVE-2018-0824 - Hi unmarshal
- Understanding the development cycle of unmarshal
- CVE-2019-0841 appxsvc hardlink (Widows 10)
- Laptop with at least 8 GB RAM. More the merrier.
- VirtualBox has to be pre-installed (VMPlayer or VMWorkstation participants will be on their own)
- Your laptops should support virtualization software.
- Administrator access on your laptop
|Date||Friday July 19 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.