n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Kubernetes in a day by Harsh Thakur
- 8GB RAM
- VT-x or equivalent enabled
- Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Install minikube from https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/tools/install-minikube/
- Confirm the output of command
minikube start. It should run successfully.
- Install kubectl https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/tools/install-kubectl/
- Visual Studio Code https://code.visualstudio.com/download
- Decent Internet Connection (You are expected to use your mobile Internet)
- Basic understanding of Docker (Bonus)'
- Max capacity is 55.
- We are allowing extra 5 registrations to compensate for last minute dropouts.
- 55 registrations would be confirmed on a first come basis.
- The remaining 5 registrations would be confirmed only if someone from the first 40 registered candidates choose to dropout.
- All 60 candidates are requested to keep their systems ready with all hardware and software requirements met.
- Please reach the venue by 9:00 AM. This would allow security check and registrations to be done smoothly, and, the session could start on time.
- Please carry your Government approved valid identity card.
|Saturday July 27 2019