null Chandigarh Meet 01 September 2019 Android Application Pentesting RSVP
Sunday September 01 2019 11:30 AM Meet Chandigarh Share Tweet
null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Application Pentesting by Mohit Vohra
Android Application Pentesting
Android Penetration Testing is a process of testing and finding security issues in an android application. It involves decompiling, real-time analyzing and testing android applications for security flaws.
- What is Android Pentesting? Why industry need for it?
- Architecture of Android
- OWASP Top 10 Mobile Vulnerabilities
- Static & Dynamic Analysis of Android application
- Android Pentesting frameworks and tools like Tamer, Mobsf, Android Debug Bridge.
What to Expect?
It's a basic level session to get started in Android Pentesting.
|Date||Sunday September 01 2019|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||11:30 AM|
|End Time||01:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Android Application Pentesting||Mohit Vohra||11:30 AM||01:00 PM|
Trantor Software Pvt. Ltd.,Plot No. 52, Industrial Area Phase 2, Chandigarh