n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- DevSecOps - Automating Security in DevOps by Anand Tiwari
Topics going to be Covered
The following topics will be covered encompassing the entire Secure DevOps pipeline
- Introduction and overview of DevOps
- What and Why of DevSecOps ?
- Integrating Security in CI/CD
- Vulnerability Management using ArcherySec
- Secret Management using Vault, Jenkins and Docker Secrets
- Security in Developer Workstations: Pre-Commit Hooks using Talisman
- Software Composition Analysis using Dependency-Checker
- SAST - Static Application Security Testing using FindSecBugs
- DAST - Dynamic Application Security Testing using ZAP
- Security in Infrastructure as a Code using Clair
- Automated Vulnerability Assessment using OpenVAS
- Compliance as Code using Inspec
- Production Real-Time Alerting and Monitoring using Modsecurity WAF
- Challenges in DevSecOps
- DevSecOps Enablers
- 8GB RAM
- VT-x or equivalent enabled
- Windows, Linux or MacOS
- Internet Connection
Last date of registration: 11-SEP-2019 23:02
- 1st Break -- 11.00 to 11.15 AM
- Lunch Break -- 1.00 to 2.00 PM
- 2nd Break -- 3.05 to 3.20 PM
- This is an invite-only event and the this is First Count only (means whoever registered they are confirmed)
- If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend next 2-3 future workshops.
- Not-shortlisted folks, please don't turn up for event.
- If you cannot make it to the event, due to unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself by replying to confirmation mail with the subject "PLEASE UNREGISTER". Please give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend this session.
|Date||Saturday September 14 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||05:30 PM|