Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Windows and Linux Priv Esc by kishan choudhary
- Windows privilege escalation x86 and x64
- Linux privilege escalation x86 and x64
- Recon for exploits
- Exploit cross compiling
- Exploiting vulnerable applications
- Kernel Exploitation
- Exploiting Vulnerable user
For people who are preparing for OSCP Register ASAP
- laptop with 8gb RAM and 500GB Harddisk
- Bring Your own Internet connection
- VT-x or equivalent enabled
Max capacity is 55.
1. We are allowing extra 5 registrations to compensate for last minute dropouts.
2. 55 registrations would be confirmed on a first come basis.
3. The remaining 5 registrations would be confirmed only if someone from the first 50 registered candidates choose to dropout.
4. All 50 candidates are requested to keep their systems ready with all hardware and software requirements met.
5. Please reach the venue by 9:00 AM. This would allow security check and registrations to be done smoothly, and, the session could start on time.
6. Please carry your Government approved valid identity card.
Last date of registration: 07-OCT-2019 23:02
- 1st Break -- 11.00 to 11.15 AM
- Lunch Break -- 1.00 to 2.00 PM
- 2nd Break -- 3.05 to 3.20 PM
- This is an invite-only event and the this is First Count only (means whoever registered they are confirmed)
- If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend next 2-3 future workshops.
- Not-shortlisted folks, please don't turn up for event.
- If you cannot make it to the event, due to unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself by replying to confirmation mail with the subject "PLEASE UNREGISTER". Please give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend this session.
|Date||Saturday October 12 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||04:30 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Windows and Linux Priv Esc||kishan choudhary||09:30 AM||04:30 PM|