Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android Pentesting by Mohammed Adam
The Session will focus on the tools and techniques for testing the Security of Android Mobile applications. During the Session, The audience will learn various topics such as Android architecture, The Android security model, Android Application Pentesting and Exploitation, Reversing Android applications, static and dynamic analysis & Android bug-hunting, etc.
1) Introduction to Android Penetration Testing
2) Requirements & Tools - Virtual-box - Mobexler, Geny Motion, VulnDroid- Vulnerable CTF App
3) Static Analysis - Automation & Manual testing
4) Dynamic Analysis - Automation & Manual Testing
5) Discussion on OWASP Top 10 Mobile 2016 Vulnerabilities
6) Bug bounty Tips & Tricks
1) Windows or Linux Machine with 4 to 8GB of Ram
2) Virtual Box - https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
3) Mobexler - https://mobexler.com/download.htm
4) VulnDroid: https://github.com/shahenshah99/vulndroid/
5) Geny motion - https://www.genymotion.com/download/
- This is an invite-only event and the workshop champions & chapter leads reserve the rights to shortlist the participant.
- If shortlisted, you would receive email from Organizers and you should confirm your attendance.
- If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend the next 2-3 future workshops.
- Not-shortlisted folks, please don't turn up for the event.
- If you cannot make it to the event, due to unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself by replying to confirmation mail with the subject "PLEASE UNREGISTER". Please give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend this session.
|Date||Saturday February 29 2020|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:00 AM|
|End Time||06:00 PM|