Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Building and Breaking VyAPI - A Cloud Based Vulnerable Android App by Riddhi Shree
- Build VyAPI APK using Amplify CLI and your personal AWS account
- Understand OWASP Mobile Top 10 by exploiting built-in vulnerabilities of VyAPI
- Play with following tools: MobSF, Drozer, ADB
Softwares required for building VyAPI APK
- An active AWS account with Administrative access
- Node.js (Version 8.11.X or later)
- Amplify CLI
- Android Studio and SDK Tools
- Android emulator (API level 23 or above)
Refer following link for detailed instructions on how to build VyAPI APK - https://github.com/appsecco/VyAPI
Softwares required for breaking VyAPI
- Android Debug Bridge (ADB) - https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
- MobSF - "docker pull opensecurity/mobile-security-framework-mobsf"
- Drozer - https://github.com/FSecureLABS/drozer
- Burp Suite community or pro installed - https://portswigger.net/burp
- This is an invite-only event and the workshop champions & chapter leads reserve the rights to shortlist the participant.
- If shortlisted, you would receive email from Organizers and you should confirm your attendance.
- If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend the next 2-3 future workshops.
- Not-shortlisted folks, please don't turn up for the event.
- If you cannot make it to the event, due to unforeseen circumstances, please unregister yourself by replying to confirmation mail with the subject "PLEASE UNREGISTER". Please give your seat to the many others who are waiting to attend this session.
|Date||Saturday February 22 2020|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Building and Breaking VyAPI - A Cloud Based Vulnerable Android App||Riddhi Shree||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.