n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Welcome Note / Registrations by Place Holder
- Prompt Engineering For Hacker and Developer by Mukesh kumar Rao
1. Introduction to Prompt Engineering in Cybersecurity
2. Command Line Basics and Efficiency
3. Technical Benefits of Prompt Engineering
4. Practical Exercise 1: Speed and Efficiency
5. Bug Bounty and Freelance Cybersecurity
6. Practical Exercise 2: Bug Hunting Simulation
7. Incident Response and Data Retrieval
8. Practical Exercise 3: Incident Response Simulation
9. Threat Hunting and Custom Queries
10. Practical Exercise 4: Custom Queries for Threat Hunting
11. Security Hardening and Configuration Management
12. Practical Exercise 5: Automated Configuration Checks
13. Non-Technical Benefits of Prompt Engineering
14. Leveraging Prompt Engineering in Professional Development
15. Q&A and Discussion
16. Conclusion and Wrap-Up
|Date||Saturday October 28 2023|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|