General hands-on event.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Introduction to Hardware Security by Mr-IoT
- Insecure Hardware communication protocols by Mr-IoT
1. Introduction to Hardware Security
1. Why hardware security is today's priority. 2. What do we need to learn, what kind of gadgets to buy. 3. Plug n Play concepts (practical)
2. Insecure Hardware communication protocols
1. Differences between UART, USART, JTAG, I2C and SPI. 2. Hands-on UART - Different types of identification techniques. 3. Hands-on SPI - Extracting firmware using various methods from flash Rom chips. 4. Hardware CTF and hands-on live demos.
- Laptop with minimum 8GB RAM / 200GB (with full administrative access) - Virtual box 6.0 and above with Installed IOT-PT OS ( https://github.com/IoT-PTv/IoT-PT )
|Date||Saturday November 18 2023|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||04:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.