Android Mobile Security
Those who are working or want to work as Penetration Tester on Mobile devices or working in Android Development and want to learn secure app development practices.
- How Android provides security
- How developers miss the thin line of it and develop applications which may be vulnerable.
- Exploring OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities for Mobile Devices focusing on Android.
Must Have Tools
- You need to have Android Studio downloaded and configured with latest OS Image downloaded for emulator. Reference link: Creating Emulator - http://nestedif.com/android-environment-tools/creating-new-android-virtual-device-emulator-using-android-studio/
- Virtualization enabled from BIOS settings
- Miscellaneous Tools: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5W6CghYLo25SElQMDZmUzd1UkU
- Drozer - https://labs.mwrinfosecurity.com/tools/drozer
- Burp Suite - https://portswigger.net/burp/download.html
Filling up the google form link provided below is important to get yourself shortlisted for the workshop. Only the shortlisted applicants will get an e-mail with an invite.
Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/1Ih4L1w1lSvqI1s33
Starts at Saturday December 03 2016, 09:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 9 hours.