At the end of this presentation, audience will be aware of the following topics.
- Introduction to AWS
- Accessing AWS console via cli.
- Launching and logging into an EC2 instance
- Creating a S3 bucket and uploading an image.
- Security misconfigurations in S3 bucket.
- Subdomain takeover via S3 bucket.
- Hardcoded AWS credentials in github.
- Asana AWS credentials leak using pixel flood attack
- Murder in the cloud - Code space hack
Security Engineer @ Freshworks Inc.
Blogger @ https://tutorgeeks.blogspot.in/
Starts at Saturday March 18 2017, 04:45 PM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.