Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also referred to as drones are aircraft piloted
by remote control or by an on-board computer which is designed for use in several
environments such as security, disaster response, construction monitoring,
agricultural mapping, and even recreation. The increasing popularity and
widespread usage of UAVs make it a valuable and important part of digital
forensic investigation. This session covers:
1) What are UAVs?
2) What is UAV Forensic Analysis?
3) Terminologies used in UAVs
4) UAV Forensic Challenges
5) Physical Evidence Available
6) Points to Consider while Conducting UAV Forensics
7) UAV Forensic Analysis Process
Starts at Saturday August 15 2020, 10:30 AM. The sessions runs for about 1 hour.