What not to expect in the course?
Full docker tutorial. We will be starting with docker and gradually moving to kubernetes. But the bare minimum expectation is, one should at least know what docker is and why exactly do we use it.
Now, what to expect
- A brief overview of docker containers
- How to secure running containers ( a few cases)
Starting with Kubernetes
- Complete overview of Kubernetes architecture
- Understanding the Kubernetes internals - master and worker node components
- Understanding kubernetes security
- Understanding PKI in Kubernetes
- When it comes to security - What could go wrong?
- As pentesters - How to identify low hanging fruits
- Penetration testers
- Red and Blue teamers
- Devops folks and developers
- Any one who wants to learn kubernetes
Starts at Sunday October 18 2020, 02:00 PM. The sessions runs for about 4 hours.