Purple teaming refers to the practise of combining red (offensive) and blue (defensive) teams to focus to achieve a more optimized security posture of the organization.
This session will focus on key elements of purple teaming including strategy and tactics.
I am a cyber security professional with 9+ years of work experience , currently working with KPMG Lower Gulf (UAE)
My areas of interest includes:
Cyber Defense and Incident Response :
- Offensive Security (Pentesting & Red teaming)
- Secure code review
- Threat Modeling
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Threat Hunting / Compromise Assessments
- Threat Intelligence
- Crypto security and Blockchain-based assessments
- Cyber War Gaming
- Security Architecture
- Secure Dev Ops
- Cloud security- Design/ Architecture/ Audits
- Operational Technology assessments (ICS and OT)
Starts at Saturday October 21 2023, 04:15 PM. The sessions runs for 7 days.