Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Top 10 Web Application Security Hazards by Abhinav Sejpal
Understand / Learn / Practice OWASP Web Security Vulnerabilities https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top102013-Top_10
In this session, Attendees will perform hands-on exercises to get a better understanding of the OWASP top ten security threats.
- Basic knowledge about how the web works
- Interested in learning Web Application Security.
- Laptop with Wi-Fi/Ethernet, with minimum 2 GB RAM and minimum 4 GB free disk space.
- XAMPP installed. (you can download XAMPP here: https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html )
This session will be conducted by Abhinav Sejpal. Here is more information about him: http://swachalit.null.co.in/profile/30-abhinav-sejpal
|Date||Saturday August 23 2014|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||05:00 PM|