Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Attacking - REST API by Siddharth Bezalwar
- This will be a hands-on session where attendees will be introduced to REST API VAPT. We invite people who know basics of web application vulnerability and penetration testing. This is a per-invite based session and will be sending out the invites to only 14 people.
OWASP Top 10 Web
Hardware & Software Requirement
- A laptop
- REST client add-on firefox(Mandatory)
What to Expect?
- Hands on
- Quick overwview of REST APIs.
- REST API VAPT(Checklist and Test Cases)
What Not to Expect?
- Basics of curl/Postman
- Basics of OWASP Top 10 web.
- In depth implementation of web services.
Note: This session is conducted to introduce REST API VAPT.
|Date||Saturday November 18 2017|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||11:00 AM|
|End Time||05:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.