n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Shellcode analysis and Creation by Shikhar Joshi
Shellcode Analysis and Creation
This full day session will be a starting point towards intel assembly and shellcoding. The session will focus on creating basic shellcodes like execve and analyzing a few msfvenom and other payloads.
◦ Demo of vanilla buffer overflow to see shellcode in action ◦ Basics of assembly language ▪ Different Memory Registers ▪ System Calls ▪ Introduction to GNU debugger ▪ Assembly syntax ◦ Introduction to Shellcoding ▪ Introduction to stack ▪ Jump Call Pop technique ▪ Creation of execve shell code to pawn a shell ▪ Analysis of different shellcodes ▪ Obfuscation of Shellcodes
Basic Knowledge Required:
- Basic Linux Commands
- Knowledge of bind reverse shells
- Ubuntu/kali linux (32 bit specifically)
- Participant has to bring his own internet
|Date||Saturday May 25 2019|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||03:30 PM|