Null offensive hacking hands-on training.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Android App Pentesting by Romansh Yadav
This session mainly focuses on the security aspects of world’s most leading mobile operating systems - android.
In this workshop attendees will learn about their architecture, file system , security model , application components, OWASP mobile attacks Defense, reverse engineering techniques to uncover the security flaws within the application, method swizzling and runtime manipulation for the apps and hooking of the applications to exploit the security flaws.
The workshop will also provide a thorough guide on how the mobile applications can be attacked and provide an overview of how some of the most important security checks for the applications are applied and get an in-depth understanding of these security checks.
Android Introduction & Basics
Setting up the Pen testing environment
Reverse engineering & runtime manipulation
Application dynamic runtime analysis
Application Components and security issues
Data and Network interception – manipulation and analysis
Defensive Tools & Techniques for Android application
* Laptop with at least 8 GB RAM and 20GB+ free harddisk
* Genymotion to be pre-installed ( https://docs.genymotion.com/desktop/3.0/01Getstarted/012_Installation.html )
* Administrator access on your laptop
* Your laptops should support virtualization software
* VirtualBox has to be pre-installed
RSVP & Questionnaire are mandatory for everyone registering for this event (BOTH ARE COMPULSORY)
Failing to the above will automatically disqualify your nomination for this event.
Last date of registration: 31-JAN-2020 23:59.
* This is an invite-only event and the workshop champions & chapter leads reserve the rights to shortlist the participant.
* If shortlisted, you would receive email from Organizers and you should confirm your attendance.
* If you are shortlisted and don't turn up for the workshop, you will automatically not be eligible to attend next 2-3 future workshops.
* Not-shortlisted folks, please dont turn up for event.
|Date||Saturday February 15 2020|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||05:00 PM|