null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Introduction to Computer forensics by Adarsh Agarwal
- Packet Crafting in Scapy by Bharath
- VoIP Pentesting by Arun Mane
- Getting Started with HTTP2 by Akash Mahajan
- Build Time Security by Mohammed Tanveer
|Saturday March 21 2015
|Open to Everybody
|Introduction to Computer forensics
|Null Meet Introduction by Satish
|Packet Crafting in Scapy
|Networking and Break
|Getting Started with HTTP2
|Build Time Security
|Feedback and Planning for Next Session
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.