n|u Puliya, really short courses for skill bridging.
Puliya means culvert or a small bridge in Hindi.
We have been getting constant feedback about our null Humla and null Bachaav sessions. The feedback is both ways and almost all the champions are of the opinion that there are some essential non-security skills that are sorely lacking in a lot of attendees.
To "bridge" this gap in skills of our members attending the sessions we are starting null Puliya. The idea is to bridge the skill gap and get our members ready to take on advanced topics covered in null Humla and null Bachaav.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- Intro To Malware Analysis by Adib Nagarajan
Topics to be covered
Non interactive & Interactive
Setting up the lab
- Laptop with preferably 16gb memory
- Terraform installed
- VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
- Windows11/10 eval copy virtual disk / image: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines
- Will share the Drive link for malware analysis tool sets soon
|Date||Saturday June 17 2023|
|Event Type||Invite Only|
|Start Time||10:00 AM|
|End Time||03:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|Intro To Malware Analysis||Adib Nagarajan||10:00 AM||03:00 PM|
This is an invite only event. If you are selected you will receive further information via e-mail.