null meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
Proposed sessions for this event:
- OWASP Mobile Security Risk : M3 Insecure Transport Layer by Anant Shrivastava
- News Bytes by Apoorva
- Social Engineering and its importance during Security Audits by Manasdeep
- HTTP Response Splitting by Sharath
- ZAP Proxy by Rupam Bhattacharya
Announcing null/OWASP/G4H Bangalore September meet-up on Saturday 20th September 2014.
Monthly meets are free for anyone to attend. There are absolutely no fees. Just come with an open mind and willingness to share and learn.
|Date||Saturday September 20 2014|
|Event Type||Open to Everybody|
|Start Time||09:30 AM|
|End Time||02:00 PM|
|Name||Speaker||Start Time||End Time||Resources|
|OWASP Mobile Security Risk : M3 Insecure Transport Layer||Anant Shrivastava||09:30 AM||10:15 AM|
|News Bytes||Apoorva||10:15 AM||10:45 AM|
|Social Engineering and its importance during Security Audits||Manasdeep||10:45 AM||11:30 AM|
|Networking||11:30 AM||11:45 AM|
|Break||11:45 AM||12:00 PM|
|HTTP Response Splitting||Sharath||12:00 PM||12:45 PM|
|ZAP Proxy||Rupam Bhattacharya||12:45 PM||01:30 PM|
|Feedback and Topics for next Month||01:30 PM||01:45 PM|
8th Floor, Cafeteria
Embassy Tech Square,
Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd,
Karnataka 560103, India
- Please bring a Government issued ID card (Pan, Driving license, etc) for entry into the compound.
- Laptops have to be declared with serial numbers at the building security.
- The parking for cars/motorbikes is available in the basement of the building. Once you enter 'Embassy Tech Square' the signs/directions inside will help the participant locate the parking space.